Supplier Quality Requirements
- Turnaround time is to be 24 hours max from time of call for pick-up until delivery of completed parts to Cast-Rite Corporation based on customer and Cast-Rite priorities / requirements. The 24 hour turn around specified is only to establish a baseline for delivery.
- The Supplier must notify Cast-Rite Corporation of nonconforming product, and obtain Cast-Rite’s approval for nonconforming product disposition.
- The Supplier must notify Cast-Rite Corporation of any changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain Cast-Rite approval.
- The Supplier agrees to flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements of this order.
- The Supplier must retain Quality Records for at least 7 years or longer, or as specified on the Purchase Order.
- The Supplier agrees to right of access by Cast-Rite Corporation, our customer, and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- Corrective action and improvement required from Supplier when acceptance level is below 98%. Supplier is disqualified from the Approved Suppliers List if acceptance level is below 98% for 3 months.
- Production related Suppliers providing components, raw material, or processes are required to maintain an ISO 9001, AS9100 or an equivalent quality management system; or have the necessary documented verification procedures and or controls in place to ensure the purchase order requirements as specified are satisfied. Suppliers performing calibration services need to maintain a system meeting ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 or an equivalent standard.
FM-7.4.2-7 Rev. Orig. 10/12/2013